Taking L.U.V. to Another Level

Welcome and welcome back. Thank you for being here. I am honored you have come to visit. There is a lot going on with Launching L.U.V. by introducing the NEW Emancipation Proclamation. My heart has been telling me it's time to start. So I'm gathering people and resources to make that happen. 

I am being compelled to start with two groups. One will be people interested in going through the program and remaining as a member of the Leadership Circle. The other group will be a mix of community members, preferably leaders, and people from one of the four target communities in greatest need of this opportunity.

So I'm looking for volunteers, people interested in being mentors. I'm looking for people who might be interested in piloting the program. And I'm also searching for investors to help provide the resources so we can acquire the training L.U.V. needs to successfully implement this opportunity. 

Let me be clear. I am not looking for donations. I am looking for investors who will invest now with a double return on their investment in a year's time. The investment amount I'm looking to collect is $5000.

The funds will be used for training and development. Here are some of the trainings and books needed for the NEW Emancipation Proclamation opportunity:

Developing and Implementing An Outward Mindset- $895 per person (for leaders to take to become certified as a trainer)

Train-the-Trainer: Developing and Implenting An Outward Mindset- $3600 per participant (for leaders to train participants)

Arbinger Books and Tools- Prices vary based on item

Circle of Security Facilitator's Training- $1000 per person

And Then There Was Jesus by Pooja Chilukuri- $9.99 per book

I Am Troy Davis- $12.60 each (comes with bundled ebook)

S.B. Fuller: Pioneer in Black Economic Development - $30 each purchased through Dr. Joe L. Dudley's assistant

Walking By Faith: I Am, I Can, I Will by Dr. Joe L. Dudley also purchased through his assistant

If you are interested in investing money, let me repeat, the return on your investment is double what you spend. This is based on the parable of the talents found in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. The investment will be returned within one year's time. 

If you are interested in investing time, I can only promise a definite return. How big the return is entirely up to you! 

Please contact Kara "Kai" Sanders for more information:
919.292.3861 or 919.808.1043
kai.timetoluv@gmail.com

Thank you again for being here. Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins