Thank YOU!! The key chains SOLD OUT and more...

Welcome and welcome back! Thank you so much for being here. 

Before I jump in, I need to say something. And here it is: Please, please, PLEASE bear with me. This journey I'm on now is so intense. The personal and the professional cross lines as I navigate moving things forward in all aspects of life for my son and I. I'm experiencing as much gain as I am loss. 

The most consistent thing I have right now is the weekly YouTube Live broadcast on Thursday night from 7-7:30p. I have only missed it once since I started. That was only because I helped someone and got back too late to get ready. 

This blog challenges me. But I'm so grateful because it is here. And though it is not consistent, it is here. And I'm doing it until something happens that makes me more consistent with it. 

I'm grateful for the opportunity to write and get my thoughts out. My next step is to learn how to do it more succinctly. I know I can be long-winded. There is so much in my head I want to get out, so much I want people to know. I feel there is so little time to do it. 

BUT... I'm here now. I'm STILL here. And I will do what I can for whoever I can. So here we go!

Thank you for the Loving support that got the key chains I made sold. I had twelve. They ALLLLL sold out. Thank you so much to everyone who expressed interest. And thank you for everyone who purchased one. 

I mentioned bags. I have seven repurposed denim bags (purses, totes, however you want to call them). They are for sale. I see my future in those bags as a fun outlet for my creativity and a way to teach youth how to sew and re-purpose clothing.

So the future is set. Plans are being implemented. It's time to take this to the next level. Here we go!

Thank you again for being here. Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins