Introducing Bags, Bags and More Bags... (7 in all)

Welcome and welcome back! Thank you so much for being here. I am honored you have joined me. 

I gave a sneak peak of two of these bags in the last post I did about the key chains. They are for sale. These bags are a labor of Love/L.U.V. My ideal life allows me more space to express my creativity. That life is coming.

Now I'm going to warn you, these pictures are not the best. Good photography plagues me without a good phone to capture pics with. And the bags need to be ironed. Please look beyond that. Before they are mailed out they will be washed again and ironed! 

At this time I invite you to peruse my collection called: T-shirts and Jeans Re-imagined!

1. Reversible MJ/Denim Patchwork Tote!
$90 includes shipping
Front:
     
Back:
     

2. Fun! A Denim "ruffle" with reverse patchwork straps (inside out, showing raw edge) - 
$45 includes shipping


    

3. Different! Designer jeans with finger crocheted handle made with t-shirt yarn, beads and baubles for decoration -
$40 includes shipping

    

4.  Simple Yet Deep! This deep blue bag with a long finger crocheted handle made with t-shirt yarn; durable denim material (p.s.: in case you noticed, there are no longer pins in the handle) - 
$45 includes shipping

    

5. Fashion Forward. The distressed feature is from the original pair of jeans with a patchwork denim shoulder strap; this is made from a lightweight denim perfect for hot days -
$35 includes shipping


6. Pretty Print. Made with lightweight denim this bag could be reversible; the handle is made from a covered rope -
$30 includes shipping

    

    

7. For Those Who Bare Arms. A fun bag with a designer internal waistband that can be seen when the bag is in its usable state with finger crocheted handle comfortable for hanging on the arm -
$45 includes shipping
 
 
    

Thank you for looking. 
If you find something you like, please contact me:
Kai Sanders: 919.808.1043
kai.timetoluv@gmail.com

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 
Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 
Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins