"As Is" Clearance Sale

Welcome or welcome back. I'm so glad you are here. I have a bunch of partially finished products I'm selling. Recently I was forced to make a decision. Desiring to have all my time and energy going towards being a mom but having the responsibility of launching L.U.V. I don't have time to finish some of the crafts I've started. 

Now you might think I should hold onto them until I'm ready to start again. The challenge with that is I want a signature style when I launch my personal line. After finally figuring out what that will be, I realized the projects I started are not in line with what I'll be creating in the future. So I'm selling them as is. 

I will be continuing with up-cycled fashion accessories in the future but the way I'm going to be making them won't allow me to use these. So you are in luck. 

I have 9 bags made from jeans. They are already sealed at the bottom with either fabric glue or they were sewn. With some embellishments and handles you can sell them for a profit OR they will make great gifts for any occasion. Please check out the pictures below for details.

I also have "Utensil Jewelry" for sale as is. Scroll down past the bags to see pictures and prices.

Just a few notes: 

*EVERYTHING is for sale "AS IS"!!!

*ALL prices include shipping and handling.

*The prices for the jeans are listed before the pictures.

*The prices for the jewelry are listed with each item. 

*Please identify the items you want by the number of the picture when ordering. 

*Payments are accepted via Cash App, Facebook, PayPal and Zelle. 

*Contact me if you're interested at 919.808.1043 or kai.timetoluv@gmail.com.  

*If you want EVERYTHING AS IS, it's $300. Yes, that includes shipping and handling! 

EVERYTHING = 

*9 bags,
*1 set of spoon jewelry with earrings and a pendant,
*2 bracelets (one spoon, one fork),
*5 pendants and
*1 pair of earrings.
At least that is what I intended the bags and utensils to be. You could have a totally different vision. 

THE BAGS

Prices

*All nine bags... $175 includes S&H

*1 bag: $25

*2 bags: $22.50 each

*3 or more bags: $20 each

2. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. The color is more like the pic of the front than the back. The dimensions are approximately 19 inches across by 15 inches down. 

3. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. The color is more like the pic of the front than the back. The dimensions are approximately 15 inches across the top, 19 across the bottom by 15 inches down. 


4. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. The dimensions are approximately 16 inches across by 9 inches down. 


5. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. The dimensions are approximately 18 inches across by 14 inches down. 


6. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. the color is more like the back side of the jeans. The dimensions are approximately 17 inches across by 9 inches down. 

7. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. The color is more like the front side of the jeans. The dimensions are approximately 16 inches across by 12 inches down. 


8. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. Sadly, neither picture gives an accurate representation of its color. It's a deeper blue, more indigo/navy blue. The dimensions are approximately 16 inches across by 11 inches down. 


9. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. Sadly, neither picture gives an accurate representation of its color. The dimensions are approximately 14 inches across the top, 21 inches across the bottom by 10 inches down. 


10. 9. This is the front and back of the same pair of jeans. Sadly, neither picture gives an accurate representation of its color. The dimensions are approximately 17 inches across the top, 22 inches across the bottom by 12 inches down. 

They are priced as marked.

11. Fork and spoon bracelets: can be bought together or separate. The dimensions on the bowl of the spoon are approx. 2.5 x 1.5 inches. If you can bend them more/better they could stay bracelets. Or you can cut off the decorated part and create a pendant, like those shown below.

$15 for both includes shipping and handling



12. Glass Bead Pendant (front and back) 
Approx. 3 inches high x 2 inches wide
$15
13. Pendant with seeds and beads
Approx. 2 x 2.5 inches
$15
14. Wire Wonder with glass bead accents
Approx. 1.5 x 2.5 inches
$15
15. Art Deco Fork
Approx. 1 x 2 inches
$10

16. Wisdom calls this one "Tomatoes"
Approx. 1 x 2.75 inches
$10

17. Earrings and Pendant decorated 
strips and beads made from colorful magazine pages
Earrings: Approx. 1.5 x 2
Pendant: Approx. 2 x 3
$20

18. Earrings
Approx. 1.25 x 2 inches
$15

If you'd like all the pieces, it's $60. That includes shipping and handling. 

To observe social distancing (and because it's possible we don't live close to one another) I will be mailing everything. The jewelry will be thoroughly disinfected, wrapped in plastic then boxed. The bags will be washed then bagged before putting them in a box. I will wear clean medical gloves and a mask to make sure everything is packaged safely.

I have not been sick. And I haven't been asked to quarantine because I've been around someone who has been sick or diagnosed or what have you. I think that is important to share. My son and I pretty much stick to ourselves. 

Thank you in advance for your purchase, for your support of me being a mom and allowing me the ability to launch L.U.V. as it should be. Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins