Me Celebrating Me, You Celebrating You: Part 2

Part 2...

You often hear, that as women, we don't give ourselves enough credit. I know that even as a woman of faith, walking in the confidence of God, I've been beating myself up internally about what didn't happen and how I could have done things differently. 


To combat that, I decided to make something for myself. I've been in creation mode, working on making things to sell to earn some income. I had a handful of these little metal charms that say "she believed she could so she did". 

So I started a pair of earrings. By starting, I mean that I put the earring hooks on them and that's as far as I had gotten because I didn't know what else to do. And I've been wearing them like that because they make me remember that "[I] believed [I] could and [I] did", over and over and over again. They make me... they invite me to give myself credit. 

As I began to celebrate myself, I wondered if there were any other women who might want to celebrate themselves. Perhaps they want to celebrate all they've accomplished in this epically unusual year. Or maybe they want to celebrate all they have in mind to accomplish still since the year is not over yet. 

Whatever it is I had an epic dilemma... I only have a handful of these charms. So I thought about it and decided I would finish the earrings and make a bracelet out of one of the charms. That is my gift to myself. 

With twelve of them I have made key chains. I found these colorful and unique s-hook key chains at the hardware store. And I had these super cute beads I've been wanting to use so I made key chains. With such a small amount to sell, that makes these exclusive!

And here they are: 

I'm so excited about these. Here's what you need to know:
  • There are six colors to the beads. AND... 
  • There are six colors to the s-hook key chain. 
  • Each key chain has 4 strands of 10 beads strung on wire, not rope or string. 
  • From the tip of the s-hook piece to end of the beads the whole thing is about 6 1/2 - 7 inches.
  • Six of the key chains have one bead color that match the key chains except for the grey key chain. The grey key chain has yellow beads on it. 
  • The other five key chains have a mixture of the six beads in various arrangements. 
I have eleven left to sell. There are two price points to choose from:

$15 gets you...
  • The key chain, 
  • Exclusive updates on new products and 
  • A 10% off coupon for your next purchase
$30 gets you...
  • The key chain, 
  • Exclusive updates on new products and 
  • A 25% off coupon for your next purchase
  • Featured on this blog, L.U.V. Enterprises Presents
  • Named as one of the sponsors for one of my L.U.V. Notes "thought show" segments on YouTube Live
  • A recorded interview shown during the L.U.V. Notes Pre-show (coming soon) so you can share the story behind why you bought the key chain or tell the world what you're up to so you can gain support. 
These prices includes shipping. 

Please Note: These will ship in 10-14 business days as I'm waiting for my logo to be created. I'd like it to be on the packaging. 

For more information, please contact me (Kara or Kai) at kai.timetoluv@gmail.com or 919.292.3861 to grab yours before it is gone. Thank you again for coming to visit my blog. Thank you in advance for your support.

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 
Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 
Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

P.S: Sneak Preview

This bag is for sale. It is a reversible t-shirt and jeans tote bag. This is my signature bag. I've been waiting a while to make it and finally I did. I am really happy with how it came out. I hope whoever purchases it will enjoy it as much or more than I. Thanks for checking it out. If you've got t-shirts you'd like to re-purpose please let me know. I can help. Create today. Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins