Thoughts on Broadcasting Live

Welcome and welcome back! Thank you for being here. Life has presented some interesting situations in the last little while. I have to tell you... God is SOOOOOOOO infinitely and amazingly and brilliantly good, great and AWE-INSPIRING! And me? Well... I'm just proud of myself for being so consistent in broadcasting LIVE every Thursday at 7 p.m. on my YouTube Channel. 

Gotta be honest though... my marketing sucks! I just haven't been able to cross the bridge to successfully do it yet. But that is not discouraging to me because I'm still in practice mode. 

One day these videos will mean something and save me time from doing them when there is a demand for my time elsewhere. The same thing is true with this blog. It's nice to have a record that you were doing something, somewhere even if no one else was aware BUT God!

And that is all that really matters anyway! If God called you to do it, then do it. And the reward will come FROM HIM. And I've seen them. 

Maybe this post isn't so much about broadcasting LIVE but actually about being faithfully over little things so you are prepared to be faithful over many things. I needed this as I continue to do the "little things" that are not really all that little in the grand scheme of things.

And that's my lesson for me for today (wink, wink, smile). There really are no little things only little faith. But then again... the ONLY thing you need is a little faith for great things to happen. Remember "faith as a grain of mustard seed"? Even if you have a little faith, you're on your way to great things. Guess I was right when I initially said, there really are NO little things.

In case you are struggling with who you are, what you've been asked to do and/or the direction God has for you, just know you're not little in God's eyes.

Interesting story before I close. I started this post about 3 days ago. In fact the date stamped on it right now is 8/19/20, 6:32 p.m. That's either the last time it was saved or when I started it. I'm not sure but it's not today, that IS for sure. 

Anyways, I've been playing music and Andra Day's "Rise Up" came up in a random playlist. I was about to change the playlist because it has played itself through once already and I'd already heard this song. About halfway through the song my son, Wisdom, asked me to put it on repeat when I was ready for it to end. 

It's on repeat because he has a way of choosing songs that I swear are for me to hear. Another song he recently wanted on repeat is Black Violin's "Impossible is Possible". Another incredible song with a power filled message. Simple reminders that the life we have before us is filled with little things that make big differences in the world. May you reflect on the grandeur of your little things and leave space for more.

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins