Wise Wednesday: Taking a Break Today

Taking a Break Today


Welcome and welcome back. Today is Wednesday, July 24, 2024. It's another amazing day in paradise 🤩. Thank you for being here. It's day 9!


My nervous system is unregulated. It's been raining off and on for the last week or so here in Raleigh. I always think about those who are unsheltered. Wisdom and I have a car. Thankfully we have gas to sleep with the windows closed and turn on the air conditioning. 


I also have the knowledge to do things that put us or keep us in a state of rest or digest. That’s my parasympathetic nervous system saying, it's another amazing day in paradise. Because it truly is. The song, It's a Great Day to Be Alive sums it up pretty good.


In an effort to not sound like I'm complaining or preaching, I'm just going to post the picture. That explains how I feel. And I'll keep doing what it takes to make sure it happens sooner versus later. Continued success 👊🏾. Enjoy the amazing day you're creating 🪄✨. ☮️…


#DoYouKnowMommaKai

#ItsTimeToLUV

#EmancipatedMomma 

#LUVEnterprisesPresents

#EveryoneDeservesaHomeofTheirChoice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Wisdom Wednesday: Someone Called CPS On Me