Let's Talk Tuesday: God is Like the Wind!

God is Like the Wind!

(My view while feeling the wind with the front side windows and sunroof open at 5:46a on July 17)

Day 1


Good morning ☀️. Today is Tuesday, July 17, 2024. A belated Happy Monday to you 😎. It's another amazing day in paradise 🀩. Thank you so much for investing your time here.


I'm giving myself a challenge to post on social media for 13 days straight. My relationship with social media is constantly shifting so this is my way of opening myself to it as a benefit for my me and my business. Since 13 is my lucky number I'm going to start there. (Continue here from IG and Alignable) It's doable, not overwhelming.


Another reason for the challenge is so I can get used to social media as the “new normal” if I'm going to (eventually) be seen, heard and/or taken seriously. What I have to share is revolutionary. And that IS overwhelming because I'm just me.


Don't get it twisted now. I know I'm brilliant (in a humble kinda way). I'm not looking for outside validation. What I'm looking for is like minded community, those who want to stand in solidarity, let their brilliance shine and not be afraid to change the world.


Social media is where people are looking. That's where people are watching. That's where people are learning. See! You're right there. I'm inviting you, “come and see πŸ˜‰πŸ˜! Learn with me!” (Bonus πŸ‘πŸΎ! A rhyme πŸ˜‚.) Here we go…


Now I have to admit I've been struggling. My list of struggles feels long so I won't bore you. And others are going through too so I won't burden you. Instead today I'll share what lightens the load and keeps me declaring, “it's another amazing day in paradise” that perhaps it might bless you.


My most clear time of day is between 4 and 6 in the morning (the time I started writing). As I lay here, I feel the wind blowing and the message comes, “God is like the wind”. It expanded to “God is like the air” because by definition, wind is “air in natural motion”.


This one thought began to gain traction as I considered all the possibilities of how that's true. 


*We technically can't see wind, only the effects of it. Technically we can't see God in physical form, only the effects of Him/Her/Them. One thing that fascinates me about that is how people don't believe in God primarily because they can't see Him/Her/Them. Yet they don't question if air is real even though they can't see that either. 


*We won't notice the wind if we're too focused on something else. It made me think of the heat. We'll miss the breeze if we're too focused on (possibly complaining about) the heat. We'll miss God if we're too focused on something else. 


(Continue here from LinkedIn)


*The best way to feel the wind, in most cases, is to sit still. Especially in times where we're in a new relationship with God, the same is true. But it happens all the time. We need moments of stillness to feel God. The early morning hours are when I get the best connection.


*There are people not even aware that the wind is blowing right now because they're experiencing "fake wind" (think air conditioning). This struck deep. How many of us have fake gods demanding our attention while God continues to provide and/or is requesting our attention but we're too distracted?


*To keep this shorter than it could be, I'll leave the best for last: Just like the air, God is always there! (Another rhyme πŸ‘πŸΎ! Double Bonus πŸ˜‚.)


Those are mine for now. There are more ways God is synonymous with the air and wind. What ways can you think of? Have you noticed the air lately? Have you noticed the wind? Have you noticed God?


This is my invitation to you to seek the air, the wind and God.There are times when They are so gentle that we don't think there is any but there is. And as co-creators with the Most High, whenever we breathe, intentionally breathe, we should first remember air is required to breathe, to live and when we exhale we create (a small amount of) wind. 


So not only are air, wind and God around us, They are in us. We need Them to thrive.


It's 75° at the time I finished writing this and I'm blessed to feel the wind. I even placed a light blanket over me so I was comfortable. It's moments like these that triumph over any and every struggle I feel is before me. 


And to be transparent, the struggles are internal. It's me dealing with me. But God… πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΎ. The reminder I always get is I'm known and Loved and taken care of. That's why I continue to rise.


Thank you again and in advance. I hope this has been a bright spot in your day. Continued success πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ. Enjoy the amazing day you're creating πŸͺ„✨. ☮️…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Wisdom Wednesday: Someone Called CPS On Me