Sagacious Saturday: Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Welcome and welcome back! It's another amazing day in paradise. Thank you so much for being here. I'm so excited to share our upcoming events with you. 

There has been a very long bridge between realizing what I know I'm supposed to do (my calling) and figuring out the road to get there. I'm not complaining. It's just real. 

When you work as a research assistant for God there is not necessarily a set plan or clear timeline. It's "go" one day, then "sit still and pay attention" on another day. I appreciate the stillness the most because that is when clarity and direction come.

Finally I'm at a place where I can provide an official list of upcoming events and offerings from Momma Kai and L.U.V. Enterprises Presents, LLC. It's thrilling to realize all I've been working on is coming to fruition. 

AND... it's been done while Wisdom and I are living in our car. It's been over 7 months now. It's rather insane to me when I think about it but in the end it simply proves to me what God can do.

Check out what is yet to come (insert big smiles and applause here)!

December 2023

  • Human Rights Day Weekend, Celebrating 75 Years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

    • 2023 Theme: Dignity, Freedom and Justice For All

    • Events:

      • Go Homeless For the Homeless: 48 hours of experiencing unsheltered homelessness (Friday-Sunday)

      • Book Launch for Book 1 (Dear White Men...) and Book 2 (Dear Black Men...) in the “I Apologize” Series (Saturday)

      • Listening Session (Saturday)

      • Birthday/Anniversary Gala (Sunday)

      • Launch Merry Homes-giving: The next step one on the road to eliminating homelessness, poverty and the next generation of prisoners

January 2024

  • Emancipated Parenting - The Podcast

    • “Taking a mundane Monday and making it magical through the power of parenting”

    • First episode Monday, 1.1.2024 (Introduction being released on Monday, 12.4.2023)

    • Bi-weekly on Mondays (because Mondays are Momma Kai’s favorite day of the week) 

  • Gratitude Groups

    • Where Love, Compassion and Mercy Begin

February 2024

  • Book Launch for books 3 and 4 in the “I Apologize” Series

  • Bushel Blasting Brigade - Mentorship Training Course

    • Blasting Bushels, Liberating Lights (Matthew 5:15)

May 2024

  • Emancipated Parenting - The Course

    • 16 week group course with private sessions 

    • Connect to respect, respect to connect

August 2024

  • How Does Your Garden Grow?

    • Village of L.U.V. Exclusive Course to help people R.I.S.E. (respect, instruct, serve, emancipate)

What do you think? Anything pique your interest? Does anything fascinate you enough to desire to know more? 

If so please fill out the contact form and let me know which ones you'd like to know more about and I'll get back to you in 48-72 hours, depending on whether it's on a weekday or the weekend.

I plan to have the first book finished by my birthday, which is 20 days away. My goal is to release this book for his birthday on December 23rd. I'm doing this while we are unhoused and it is quite the adventure. 

If you'd like to help us get housed so we can get stable during this time, please consider contributing to my fundraiser. For every contribution, I'm offering access to the first book I'm writing now, "Dear White Men...". Here are the incentive levels:

~ Gift up to $25: Read the introduction

~ Gift $26-49: Read the letter AFTER it's finished, but BEFORE it's published in print form (it will be published as an ebook first)

~ Gift $50-74: Read the letter and comment AFTER it's finished, but BEFORE it's published

~ Gift $75-99: Read the letter AS it's being written

~ Gift $100 or more: Read and comment on the whole letter AS it's being written 

Wisdom (my young Black male superhero) has been incredibly resilient during our journey. He deserves a stable home. The funds will help me stay focused on what I'm working on while providing him with a more stable environment. I'm grateful for where we've been and look forward to where we're headed.

If you don't feel impressed to contribute to the fundraiser for me and Wisdom, please consider making a tax deductible donation to Yeshua's Way. Zelle is their preferred platform but they accept donations via Cash App and Venmo too. They are one of the boot on the ground organizations L.U.V. is partnering with.

Here is my digital business card so you can check out my social media and find links to many of the things I've been involved in or currently am. I hope to see you at something in the near future. 

Again Please gift and share as you feel led. Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please stay tuned for more information on this book series. Thank you again for being here. Enjoy the amazing day you're creating. Peace...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins