You Might Think I'm Crazy... Me And Wisdom's Beach Fund!

Welcome and welcome back. Can I just tell you how grand God is? If you don't know I really don't have the to words to tell you. But I can assure you He treats me better than the richest man in the whole entire world ever could! Does that help you understand how GRAND God is? I hope so. Because it's true. 

So let's get right to it. I'm creating this beach fund for my son, Wisdom, and I. It is not a fundraiser per se. I'm selling more stuff. But in my mind it still is a campaign and there are three reasons for it.

1. Money for us to go to the beach,

2. Invite you to spread the L.U.V.,

3. Marry my personal endeavors with my professional endeavors.

Please let me explain each one as briefly as possible.

1. Money for us to go to the beach. Along with just about everyone else, this has been a crazy year. I've attempted to balance launching L.U.V. (my life calling as an extension of motherhood) with being an exceptional parent. 

It has been challenging to say the very least. Take a look at my recent YouTube LIVE broadcasts, every Thursday night from 7-7:30p, and you will see Wisdom in a starring role (heeheehee). EXACTLY... he's not supposed to be!

        

But look at that face...

Anyway, despite all we've been through Wisdom is just this incredible shiny star. When I was pregnant, God gave me his name. He told me "his name will be Wisdom, not for the things he would learn but for the things he would teach." 
Wisdom has taught me so much about Love and resilience and tenacity and wisdom and God. He has, hands down, been one of my best teachers. 

One I haven't given the attention he needs and deserves in my pursuits in entrepreneurship. I want to take him to the beach to celebrate who he is and just enjoy him in an environment different from the ones we've lived in this year. The beach is special to me, especially the ocean. So that's where we are going. 

2. As I considered my attempts to bring balance to the personal and professional, I got to thinking... Maybe there are other people who feel like me. MEANING... maybe there are other people who have Loved ones (adult or child) who they know they've taken for granted particularly during this pandemic.

I wondered if there were a lot of parents like me who missed key moments in their children's lives while they were focusing on working to make their lives better. Are there parents like me who Love their children so much but are caught up in ways that they haven't shown their children just how much? 

3. Those questions ignited something that led me to believe I could marry the personal with the professional and come out on top. I've been looking for sponsors for my YouTube LIVE show, every Thursday night from 7-7:30p. The show is called L.U.V. Notes. I broadcast from my YouTube Channel: L.U.V. Enterprises Presents.

I haven't been very active about getting sponsors or marketing because the show is not yet where I want it to be. But God gave me a way to feel good about marketing my show and helping others like me to celebrate the ones they Love by inviting them to don the crown of sponsor for doing so. So I invite you to share the L.U.V. by becoming a sponsor.

How does it work? Please keep reading...

BECOME A SPONSOR

I have two sponsorship levels. 

1. $5 per submission

*Submit one video 60-90 seconds in length celebrating someone(s) you Love and know you've underappreciated. 

*Choose the date(s) you want to have your segment broadcasts.

*The video will be posted to the L.U.V. Enterprises Presents accounts on both You Tube and Facebook. 

*The video will play as a part of my pre-show (coming soon) 6:30-7p every Thursday. 

*Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

2. $30 per submission

*You will be the spotlight of a recorded interview. 

*The interview will be posted to the L.U.V. Enterprises Presents accounts on YouTube and Facebook.

*Your interview will also be featured on my blog.

*(Optional) You submit a blog post to be featured on my blog.

*You will be mentioned as a sponsor during the main 30 minute segment of L.U.V. Notes (7-7:30 p).

*Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

If you are interested, you can email me the video at kai.timetoluv@gmail.com. Payments can be made via Cash App ($WCTsMom) or PayPal (cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com). Should you have any questions please feel to call, text or email: kai.timetoluv@gmail.com or 919.292.3861

Thank you for your consideration. Crete today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. Peace...

FYI: Cierra is my business partner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins