SOLD OUT!!!

Welcome and welcome back! Thank you for being here. All the bags and key chains I had for sale are SOLD OUT! 

Thank you to everyone who bought something. Thank you for the Love and support from both friends and strangers who didn't purchase anything but listened to me share what's in my heart. I'm so humbled to be on this journey. 

I can't begin and end this post without giving glory, praise and honor to the Almighty God, His Son Jesus Christ and to the Holy Spirit of the Most High God. Every experience I've had has been nothing short of miraculous. It is truly an exciting adventure when God is at the helm. 

That's all I'm going to say right now. I'll be here for another 50-60 paragraphs if I don't stop here because my God is a majestic God. And He is not afraid to be crazy obvious about His Love for me. Since His Love rules my capacity to Love "no weapon formed against [me] shall prosper". 

Alright now... Don't get me started! Somebody knows what I'm talking about. If not, come join me and I'll help you get there. Let me go, I have another post to write (wink, wink, smile). 

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever.
Peace, Love and God's continued blessings.
Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins