L.U.V. Enterprises Presents Motivating Mondays!

Welcome and welcome back. Thank you so much for being here. This journey gets crazier every single day but I would not change it for the world. I am grateful for all I know and all the opportunities I have to continue to learn. 

And that's why I am here again today. The volume increases daily on the call to become more consistent in what I do. God has opened my eyes to take some direction from another blog I follow. It truly is an online enterprise this lady has developed. 

She has two entities that happen on a weekly basis, on two different days: a podcast and an email message. As events come out, there are more emails sent as invitations and reminders. Now, she has a team of people who work for her and there are MANY other aspects to her business. These are the two that stand out to me. This is not unlike other blogs.

Now that I've been consistent with the broadcast on YouTube LIVE every Thursday at 7p, I can now be consistent with this blog. I will have it focus on this journey of Launching L.U.V. From now on I will create a post every Monday. It will be called Motivating Mondays.

I had a radio show back in Connecticut called Motivating Mondays "where we take a mundane Monday and make it magical through the power of music". I was on the air from 2a-6a. My playlist was all about Love. Now this blog will mirror that show, it will be all about L.U.V. and what L.U.V Presents!

My presentation today is simply to say "thank you". I've done a lot of talking in the last little while. It's time to take things to another level. God is calling. He has shown up in crazy obvious ways. But He is ready to get big and show off! It's time I tackled funding. 

Just thinking about the money needed to start a business is truly daunting for most people. NOT ME! I'm so excited and encouraged. I can do what I need to do with about $2500. 

Yesterday (Sunday 9/13) I started out doing well just talking to people. Then Wisdom and I went to the Black Flea Market in the late afternoon. I was connected to so many incredible people. It was all about networking. So I'm that much more excited about what the future is bringing.

I want to take a moment to say thank you to all those I spoke with and especially those who made a contribution to the cause. I will use first names for those I know. And I will mention the business owners I spoke with to give them some Love and do what I can to bring attention to their movements. 

First of all, let me say "thank you" to all those I met last week. I apologize for being late with my public appreciation. We met by the side of the road, in parking lots, gas stations, barber shops and beauty parlors. Yes, I did go there. For most, I have no names. I will mention those I do.

A special thank you goes to Frank, the man at the bank and Cliff at the gas station

A special thank you to Mike Winston at Contoured Cuts @mikewinstoncuts and @contouredcuts

A special thank you to Tiara doing hair

Now from Sunday, my special thank yous go to:

Rob in the car minutes after Wisdom and I walked out the door

Sunday (her nickname): can't wait to connect with her more

Louis at the grocery store

Carrie at the gas station

Calvin who said he would help then waited to honor his word while I spoke to someone else

Robert looking exceptional, coming from church

There were others who didn't contribute but I had a chance to speak with, both Black and White. They all have names. I remembered to ask for some of their names. Some of them I didn't. 

Everyone deserves the acknowledgement of their time invested in me. For those who I didn't ask, I apologize. For all those named, unnamed and not remembered, this thanks is for you. 

Helen at the gas pump

The lady with a 2p meeting

The couple who knew God is the answer

Rob at the grocery store

Sharon who said she would call

Julie and her dog in the parking lot across from the bank who gave me a great referral to follow up with

Eric the realtor at another gas station

As I mentioned earlier, Wisdom and I attended the Black Flea Market. Here's some Love to those I introduced the NEW Emancipation Proclamation to while we were there:

Dr. Jamal Robinson and his dad: Herbal Market 

Woke Living Coffee Blends and Beauty Products

Tyler Fisher, author of Cardiac Cardinals (Social Media: ffisherin)

Tiffany of Beautiful Soul Beauty Apothecary

Ashley of Graffiti Panda

Ron Bullock, author of 13 Years of College (find him on Instagram at 13years_ofcollege)

Needless to say, it's been an amazing two weeks. There's one other person who I want to say an extra special, ultra, mega HUGE thank you to. That's my mom. She's come through for me in the most unexpected ways, at the most unexpected times. I am truly grateful for her and all she is endeavoring to accomplish. 

Check her out on Power Music Radio. Her show, Ronnie's Spirit, broadcasts LIVE on Sunday mornings from 12 midnight to 5 a.m. The entire station is clean Rhythm and Blues music. Her specialty is Southern Soul. She plays the music that will "soothe your soul" with over 25 years of experience as a D.J. Please show this station, where she is part owner, some Love and attention.

And I think that's it! I do want to mention I actually have another blog. On September 16 (yes, in just two days), it will be 7 years since I last posted on it. So I'm going to start using that as a way to record my spiritual journey as a mom and building this enterprise. 

That one is where I will create my random posts and thought processes. Sometimes I know the two will cross so I might feature my other blog on this page. We shall see. 

I just want you to know I am finally getting it together. Thank you for your patience. I know "the best is yet to come". Thank you again for being here. We'll talk again on Thursday, September 17 at 7p for L.U.V. Notes

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever.

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings.
Always...(s.m.i.l..e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins