Funding the NEW Emancipation Proclamation!

Welcome and welcome back! Thank you for being here on this journey with me. I'm so grateful for where I have been and what I'm headed to. And that brings me to where I am today. Funding! 

I had a great question posed to me by a very thoughtful young lady named Ms. Victoria when I was out selling my bags. She asked me where the money was going when I have donations. I explained to her that it was going to training leadership and books

When our conversation was over I had the thought that I needed to be clear about some things because to me L.U.V. Enterprises, the NEW Emancipation Proclamation and being a mom are all wrapped up in one. So please let me explain how the money you invest is used based on what service you received for your payment. 

1. Something I Made: This is personal income. I use it as I please. To be totally transparent, this is the main way I take care of my son. So I have an infinite amount of Love and appreciation for those who purchase. I also reinvest in my crafts so I can make more. 

Payments for my one of a kind creations are accepted via:
a. PayPal: Kara Sanders, kai.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.808.1043 and
b. Personal CashApp account: $WCTsMom (W***** T*****)

2. Sponsorship: This is for my YouTube LIVE Broadcast called L.U.V. Notes, produced every Thursday evening from 7-7:30 p. I recently created a post about financing a beach trip I want to take with my son and his father through show sponsors. In the post I explained my attempt to marry my personal life with my professional. The money from the sponsors will first go towards whatever software and equipment I need to create the show I want and what's leftover will go towards the beach trip. 

Payments for a sponsorship are accepted via:
a. PayPal, Zelle: cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.764.6407 (my business partner)
b. Business CashApp account (meaning a fee is collected when money comes in): $Paid2Parent, The L.U.V. Life Cooperative

3. Investments: When they come... Once I start asking... These funds will fall under the 10/20/30/40 formula. That is 10% - savings, 20% - giving, 30% - reserve for taxes and 40% - invest. Those investments can be to increase cash flow or invested in training staff. Investors will receive back double what they invested within a 2 year time frame. This is based on the parable of the talents found in the Bible.

Investments are accepted via:
a. PayPal: cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.764.6407 (my business partner)
b. Zelle: cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com

4. Donations/Drops in a Bucket: When I'm out street contacting, I'm talking to people in parking lots, at gas pumps and in places of business. It was through street contacting that I sold my bags to total strangers. Any money that falls into my hands without a name or commitment attached to it is mine to use as I see fit.

This can be for personal use or professional. At the time of this writing, for me, they are one and the same. Because everything I do as a mom, as a co-parent, as a human is in relation to the work I do with launching the NEW Emancipation Proclamation. 

Donations are accepted via:
a. PayPal: Kara Sanders, kai.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.808.1043
b. PayPal: cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.764.6407 (my business partner)
c. Personal CashApp account: $WCTsMom (W***** T*****)
d. Business CashApp account: $Paid2Parent, The L.U.V. Life Cooperative
e. Zelle: cierra.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.764.6407
f. Cash

If there has been any confusion in the past, I apologize. I hope this clears up any questions. If not, please send me an email, text or give me a call. I'm around. Thank you again for being here.

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 
Peace, Love and God's continued blessings.
Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins