Changing Horses Mid Stream

So... I felt I was finally getting into my groove in creating these videos when God threw me a curve ball. Thankfully I hit it and didn't get hit with it because I saw it coming. I'm delayed (again) in posting a video. That's because instead of doing Part 2 of Segment 3 on Projects and Programs, my direction has been to do Segment 4. Then I'll finish go back and post Part 2 of Segment 3. 

The reason for this change is because if I disclose what's in our Programs without explaining why it's important then it will simply be simple and potentially laughable to some. PAID 2 Parent is a signature program for L.U.V. Enterprises and the L.U.V. L.I.F.E. Cooperative. What we are creating is ammunition for a monumental battle against tradition and ignorance.

While the program is designed to bring laughter and joy, it's not to be mocked. There is a huge difference between jovial laughter and mockery. Our purpose is to invite more of the former and less of the latter. So please stay tuned for more content. It is coming. 

If you are new here, welcome and thank you. At the end of this post is a list of the blog posts and videos in order of content. All feedback is welcome. I'll be honest though, if you could hold your questions and comments until after the series is over it would be greatly appreciated. Only because I might answer your questions in a video you haven't seen yet. 

So please write any questions, comments and concerns down. I'm completely open to answering them. Thank you again for being here, new or returning. 

Create today. It's amazing. May your choices make it the best day ever. Peace...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins