The Impact of Gratitude

I received an email from the Small Business Center at Wake Tech a couple of days ago. I was intrigued by the subject line as it started with "Thankfulness" and it's not November. 


Well lo and behold I scroll down and these are the opening paragraphs: 
January 2020

Happy New Year
As we jump into January and what promises to be an eventful and interesting year, what are your business goals for this year? Share them on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/waketechsmallbusinesscenter.edu).

Personally I decided to start a thankful journal for our family. At dinner time we each share what we are thankful for - big or small. Did you know that practicing thankfulness helps your overall mindset? And speaking of mindsets, did you know entrepreneurs are known for their mindset? (emphasis added)

Enough said! Thanks Cherith! I could not agree with you more. 

Not that I know her or anything like that but she made the exact point I've been making with the creation of "The Ideal Starter Gratitude Journal". Think I'll send her a copy of mine (wink, wink, smile)!

I recently created a video about the journal and posted it on YouTube. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/d-9-wSYP3IA


Please support the purchase of "It's Time to L.U.V. - The Ideal Starter Gratitude Journal". It will help fund solutions in end poverty starting outside and working in. 


The download of the journal can be purchased through SendOwl via this link: https://sowl.co/e1kSz Or they can be purchased through Cash App:

Cash tag: $Paid2Parent, username: The L.U.V. L.I.F.E. Cooperative. If you don't have Cash App yet, please use my code: HJKSXTL or this link: https://cash.app/app/HJKSXTL to sign up. We’ll each get $5. If you use this link when I receive the $5 incentive, I'll reimburse you the $1.11 you spent for the journal so you'll get it for FREE. Please make sure you send your email address in the "For:" section of the payment so I can email you the journal.

Thank you in advance for your support! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Create today. It's amazing. May your choices make it the best day ever! Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins