Being Tenaciously Hopeful in the Midst of Great Instability

You're probably here because you received a card from me or my son or perhaps someone passed it on to you. THANK YOU for being willing to find out a little more about us. 

In case you saw my sign but didn't get to read the whole thing, this is what it says: "If one advances confidently in the direction of [their] dreams, and endeavors to live the life [they have] imagined [they] will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." 

-Henry David Thoreau

Here's the one my son had: 

My name is Kara Lynn Sanders. Most people know me as Kai. My son's name is "Wisdom, Wisdom Chance" as he is often known to say. 

A little about "being tenaciously hopeful in the midst of great instability"... the quote says it all! Our housing situation is unstable much like many others. BUT... even in the midst of our trial, we pressing forward to achieve our mission: to change the world for good, starting with addressing the causes and creating solutions for homelessness. The first step is to put people in homes!

Money seems to be the main way to achieve that so I'm selling a gratitude journal download I created to earn it. 




Here are two ways to purchase~


1. Via Cash App-

Cash tag: $Paid2Parent,
Username: The L.U.V. L.I.F.E. Cooperative.
Amount: ANY amount over $1.11!
For: Your name and email address

Please Note: Seriously, any amount is appreciated. If you need a number to work with please consider how many people you would make a copy for and pay $1.11 per person (because "One-One-One gets the job done"-wink, wink, smile)
If you don't have Cash App, please use my code: HJKSXTL or this link: https://cash.app/app/HJKSXTL to sign up. We’ll each get $5 when you use it.

2. Via SendOwl: https://sowl.co/e1kSz
I recently created a video about the journal and posted it on YouTube. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/d-9-wSYP3IA


My goal is $5000! The money will be used the following ways:
1. Secure stable housing for my son and I
2. Secure the use of a vehicle through Turo until we are settled
3. Start a membership website for The L.U.V. L.I.F.E. Cooperative to create a space for people to collectively invest a small personal amount in their communities to fund the changes their communities need and want (more information can be found on this blog)
4. Create signs and flyers to give or mail to people without stable housing to provide them with a potential source of income. They would be personalized with their own Cash App and Send Owl accounts. I would also include a money order for any fees they would need to pay to receive a license to hold their sign.
5. Enroll myself and others in PAID 2 Parent (more information can be found on this blog)

Thank you for your support. I appreciate you taking the time to read. I hope you are inspired to pursue the life you have imagined or inspired to begin to imagine. Create today. It is amazing. May your choices make it the best day ever! Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins