Let's Get It Started!

Finally...(smh)! If you have taken a chance to read the other post in this blog you will see that it is pretty old, six plus years to be exact. I have stopped writing this blog and attempted to "launch L.U.V." on several occasions. That's because, I thought the time and the people were right. So I would start...whatever I thought I should do... only to stop again. 

Looking back, I have had to admit that it is quite possible that the time and the people could have been right on those past occasions. The real challenge was I was not right. I was not ready! I had not gone through all the lessons and experiences I needed to go through in order to know what to do to succeed. 


Back then I was not the woman I am now. I am stronger, more confident and far more resilient now than I ever have been. I am also TENACIOUS! Even more importantly, I am TENACIOUSLY HOPE FILLED. YEEEESSSSS!!!!! πŸ˜„


Soooooo... as I move forward today, Wednesday, December 4, 2019, I am absolutely, positively the most sure that THE TIME IS NOW to launch L.U.V. The time is right. The people are right. And I am right too!


If you do not know me, my name is Kara (pronounced car-uh) Lynn Sanders. Most people call me Kai (rhymes with hi, sky and bye). I am:

*A daughter of the Most High God (my gift to the world is Love), 
*A mom of the super ultra-coolest child (his name is Wisdom and he really is), 
*A humanitarian (born on Human Rights Day), 
*A CBB (Chief Bushel Blaster) and 
*An Every.Black Entrepreneurial Mastermind (please check out my profile here: http://www.every.black/)

If you don't know about L.U.V., officially called L.U.V. Enterprises, you will find out soon enough (or you can peek back at some of the older entries to learn a little bit). Stay tuned for more information about L.U.V. Enterprises as a whole and some of the components that will be launching soon including: The L.U.V. L.I.F.E. Cooperative, PAID2Parent and "Shop Black, Give Back"!


I hope we will meet soon so I can learn something about you. Thank you for being here and taking what you need. I look forward to you enjoying this journey with me. I Love you! 


Create todayπŸŒ…. It's amazing ✨. May your choices make it the best day ever πŸ‘. 


Peace ☮, Love πŸ’– and double hugs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins