Get the "It's Time to L.U.V." Gratitude Journal For Free

Don't Have Cash App?

You can get the journal for FREE!





How?


1. Sign up for Cash App using my code: HJKSXTL (https://cash.app/app/HJKSXTL). We’ll each get $5.


2. Use the app to purchase the book.


3. Send me a text (919.808.1043) or email (kai.timetoluv@gmail.com) with your email so I can send you the pdf file for the journal.


4. Once I get have your email address, I will send the file AND I will return the $1.11 you spent on the journal. So not only will you get the journal for FREE but essentially, you'll get paid to buy it! There are not many deals sweeter than that!


Thank you for your support. I can't wait for you to receive your journal and start writing. Create today! It's amazing. May your choices make it the best day ever! Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins