Sacred Sunday: Can One Movie Eliminate Homelessness?

Can One Movie Eliminate Homelessness?



Welcome and welcome back! It's another amazing day in paradise. Thank you for being here. 

For me the answer to the question I asked is a resounding, "YEEEEESSSSS"! And I'm diligently working on it. That one movie is The Need to GROW

It has been an inspiration since the first time I saw it last year. If fuels my passion to create homesteads for our unhoused neighbors. Will you please help me use this movie to eliminate homelessness? 

There are 2 reasons it's possible:

1. It contains viable ideas to address food insecurity (and without being blatant, housing insecurity as well) and

2. I earn commissions anytime someone buys it, putting me in a financially stable position to implement real solutions that will in fact eliminate homelessness.

Please check out my digital business card for my personal contact information plus links to:
~ Watch or purchase The Need To GROW,
~ Become an FRN affiliate and earn money for a church, business or organization by sharing their digital products
~ Join my The Need To GROW Watch Party (limited to the first 100 participants; first come, first serve),
~ Register for my free masterclass called "K.I.S.S to Eliminate Homelessness",
~ Contribute to my "Be 3C With Me" fundraiser so I can take more steps towards creating Homesteads for the Homeless,
~ Connect to my social media pages and more!

Thank you again for being here. Please share freely. And thank you in advance for your continued support. 

Enjoy the amazing day you're creating. Peace, Love and double hugs from me and Wisdom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins