Motivating Monday: March 29. 2021

When God Says Chill!

Welcome and welcome back! Happy Monday! It's another amazing day in paradise. Thank you for being here. I am sooooooo very excited. I Love the way God Loves me, trusts me and serves me through the grace and goodness of others. 

My son, Wisdom, and I have been on this incredible journey through poverty as research assistants and guinea pigs for God. A couple of weeks ago He let me know the research aspect of our assignment is coming to an end and phase one of implementing what we learned is close at hand. 

In the meantime, He told me to chill. I am so grateful I listened. I haven't really been on social media. I have spent more time with my son doing things he wants to do and it has been very cool. 

I Love my son. He is simply an amazing child. I know I don't have the very best parenting skills though, so my intention is still to become a Circle of Security workshop facilitator and parent coach in order to better our relationship and help others do the same.

That is part of implementing the bigger plan nicknamed "The NEW Emancipation Proclamation". That's a relatively new nickname. The official name is P.A.I.D. 2 Parent. It is built upon three pillars:

1. The Life of Troy Anthony Davis

2. National Black Love Day

3. The Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan

It has been a ginormous struggle to build this project, which I KNOW God has appointed and is SOOOOO needed. But I was attempting to work in my mortal timing instead of God's divine. I kept believing "I'm ready. Let's go!" God knew differently.

It was also a matter of trust. While I am confident God trusts me I still waiver in my trust of Him. Not what you expected, huh? 

Despite all my son and I have been through, I still waiver at times (smh). God wanted to squash any lingering doubt in my mind about what He is doing for me and my son. Our next moves are ordered and He needs me to trust the process now more than ever before. 

So I chilled while pleading "Show Yourself Strong". And He showed up stronger than I could have ever imagined, in the most unexpected way. I am extremely grateful I listened when God said "Chill!" It has sincerely been the best gift I could have been given. 

You see every Tuesday through Saturday morning at 8 a.m. EST I participate in a phone call with the Motivation Reader's Mastermind Network. I was introduced to them back in December 2019/January 2020 by Jimmy Davies of Every.Black. I participated for 5 or 6 months before life took me away. I returned in January of this year. God has shown up very strong in this group. 

We are reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R. Covey. This book is changing my life. It is showing me how ready I am and yet how ready I wasn't. This group reading is getting us ready to take our next step! Thank You Father God!

The next step for Wisdom and I is to get out of poverty, like ALLLLLL the way out of poverty. With Resurrection Weekend at hand this is the perfect time. Our journey is so symbolic of the mission of Christ.

The mission of Christ was to resurrect people. Resurrect, by definition (as a verb used with object) means "to raise from the dead; bring to life again". Everything He did was for that end. 

But it wasn't just the few stories we have where He actually brought people back from the dead. He resurrected the living dead all throughout His mortal ministry. How? Because He brought to them (or back to them) a better quality of life than they had before their encounter with Him. 

In the records where we have the words Jesus spoke, He generally said "Arise" or "Rise". Those people were never left laying down in their situations. They rose up to full health and full height to be able to live, truly live, to thrive not simply survive. 

That is the next step for Wisdom and I. We are set to come out of the tomb poverty put us in. And we will come forth to minister to others in the way we have been ministered to. 

Now, I've focused on Resurrection Weekend in this post because it is so important to me. And the life my son and I have lived will showcase being resurrected from poverty to prosperity. But our entire experience more closely resembles the wounded man in the parable of the Exceptional Samaritan. I will post more information about how later this week. 

There's your cliffhanger (wink, wink, smile)! 

In the meantime, thank you again for being here with me, us. I hope you found something in these words to motivate you to take your next steps to the life God has ordained for you. Enjoy creating your day in paradise. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings from C.B.B. and Mini Me.

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins