Mid Week Message: EXCITING NEWS!!!

Welcome and welcome back! I'm so grateful you are here with me. 

I want to take a quick moment to announce that L.UV. Enterprises has been selected to participate in The Small Business School Challenge. It is a 48 hour long competition where my business has been paired with 3 MBA students from Duke Fuqua Business School. They will assist me in creating an action plan to move my projects past COVID! 

I am so thrilled because while I was going through the motions of doing all the things I felt I should do, I was stuck. It was like once I was accepted to participate my juices started flowing again. I tapped into God again. 

He spoke. I listened. I followed His direction. Then others He had prepared for me spoke. Now I'm being positioned to do great things again. My mind is clear and my path isn't so foggy anymore. I've got lots of work to do in the next little while and I'm excited to see where things lead. 

Money is needed to accomplish the things God put in my head and heart to do. I know it's coming. I know hearts have already been prepared and are being prepared to invest in what's going on. 

"The time is NOW!" 

That's been a recurring message over the last few weeks for me. So it's time! In some ways it's been past time but that's my mind speaking not God's. Whatever He has in store for me is mine. No one can take it away from me. 

For more information about this as an investment opportunity, please check out this videoIf you're one of those people who needs no more information and you are prepared to invest, please know that all investments are subject to the same rate of return: double what was invested in 90 days or less from the date it was received. 

So your $10 doubles to $20. 

Your $20 doubles to $40. 

Your $25 doubles to $50. 

Your $50 doubles to $100. 

Your $100 doubles to $200. 

And so on and so on!!

Please feel free to invest in one of the following ways:

*Cash App: $PAID2Parent, The NEW Emancipation Proclamation (Don't have Cash App? Please use this link - https://cash.app/app/ZCNFQFR) *PayPal: kai.timetoluv@gmail.com, 919.808.1043 *Debit/Credit card via Square Checkout

Thank you in advance if you do invest. Thank you again for being here. I am so thrilled about these next steps. The best is yet to come. 

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins