Blue Moon Edition: Part 2

Continued from Part 1


THE K.I.S.S. and H.U.G. CLUB

I am thrilled to introduce The K.I.S.S. and H.U.G. Club. There is no better way to express true Love than with a kiss and a hug. So what better way could there be to show L.U.V. Love than to K.I.S.S. and H.U.G.? Ready for what it means? 

This acronym means: 

"Keep (or keeping) ISamaritan Style and Help UGrow!" 

The Samaritan was an investor. Initially he invested his personal time and energy in helping the certain man he found wounded on the road. Then he spent one night with him, caring for him. When he no longer had time to invest he invested funds. The Samaritan was an investor. 

The host became an investor too. It's possible they would help care for the certain man, but not full time. As I mentioned, they would have to engage their community in the opportunity to help the certain man completely recover. The host would also have to invest his own money until the Samaritan returned to give them more. The host had "Samaritan style". They were both investors of time and money.

I'm looking for others who have this same type of style. Perhaps you're engaged with things where you can't commit time to what I'm doing. That's understandable. If you've got some extra funds to spare I would definitely appreciate you investing some in my direction. 

The total amount I need is $1500. I have collected about $450 thus private investors and from my L.U.V. Notes Senior Sponsors. I need about $1000 more to truly launch L.U.V. the way it needs to be.

Since I consider this an investment, there are three levels to invest at and a return for each. I would ask you to trust me, as the Samaritan and the host trusted each other in the parable, but this is a different day. 

The investment levels are:

$1 to $50 ~ 

  • Member of my Accountability Crew
  • Gratitude Journal Download

$51 - $99 ~ 

  • Member of my Accountability Crew
  • Digital Gratitude Journal
  • Custom denim bag 

$100 and over ~

  • Member of my Accountability Crew
  • Digital Gratitude Journal
  • Invitation to participate in Circle of Security 8 week workshop (once I'm certified)

Accountability Crew: Every week you will receive a link to join me live on Sunday evenings at 6 p.m. to recount how I invested the funds. This will be for 10 weeks. If you are not able to join us I will email a private link to the recording once it is posted. This is a spiritual journey for me so Sunday is the ideal day to be accountable for the way the week played out. 

Gratitude Journal Download: This is an important component to the NEW Emancipation Proclamation. I often say "in order to change your life, you have to change your mind." This is not just about choosing different choices. This is about actually changing the contents of your mind and the directions of your thoughts. If you are directing your mind to think positively on a daily basis through writing in your gratitude journal, your mind will eventually change to think positively on a daily basis all the time. Your brain is a muscle so you have to be consistent or you'll lose it over time. 

Custom Denim Bag: It is my passion to create things. One of my favorite things to make is denim bags out of old jeans. I can design them for a male or female. You can see some of my creations here. I'm not the best photographer. They look so much better in person. But you get the idea. I would be honored to create one for you as a return for your investment. 

Circle of Security Training: This training taught me so much about me and about my son. If you invest more than $100 with me you will receive an invitation to participate in this 8 week workshop along with everything else. I'm so excited to get certified as a facilitator. This training truly changed my life as I understood myself better. AND... I can see how effective it has been with my son. I invite you to invest now and save on the cost of registration now. PLUS you'll get the gratitude journal too. 

How To Get Started: 

1. This is a Cash App/PayPal Campaign. There's a very specific reason for that. Most people might think it is because it's instantaneous. It's a surprise though. You'll find out next week. 

You can find me on both using: 984.989.4461.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can also reach me at 984.989.4461.

If you've never used Cash App before and would like to, please try it using my code and you’ll get $5: ZCNFQFR or https://cash.app/app/ZCNFQFR 

Please include your email in the To/For/Note section so I can send you the details listed above regarding your investment return. 

2. Once you've sent your investment, you will hear back from me within 24 hours. There will be a link to the meeting as well as a copy of the gratitude journal. If you're getting a custom denim bag we'll need to communicate about what you'd like and when. If you have qualified for the workshop you'll be given a number on my waitlist. 

3. It's that simple. 

My goal is to collect the remainder of what I need before the weekend is over. This is a really lofty goal.  When I "relaunch" L.U.V. with the November 2 edition of Motivating Mondays I'll have a lot of changes in place and be ready to roll. 


RELAUNCH

Yes! I said "relaunch". I'm ready to get on the ball and take things to another level. The investment funds will help me finally get that laptop I need so badly to produce a much better Thursday night show. It will also help me secure the services of a business lawyer to put all the paperwork I need in place to hire my Leadership Circle and really get to work. These individuals will also pilot the first round of the NEW Emancipation Proclamation project. 

So I'm excited. 

I've created a solid schedule so you can check us out daily:

Mondays at 9 a.m. ~ Motivating Mondays blog post

Tuesdays and Fridays at 1 p.m. ~ New Facebook content on my business page L.U.V. Enterprises Presents

Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1 p.m. ~ New Instagram content @luventerprises (Yes! I have a new Instagram account.)

Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. ~ L.U.V. Notes Pre-show on YouTube Channel L.U.V. Enterprises Presents

Thursdays at 7 p.m. ~ L.U.V. Notes LIVE on YouTube Channel L.U.V. Enterprises Presents

If you haven't done so yet please...

Follow us on Instagram: @luventerprises

Like us on Facebook: L.U.V. Enterprises Presents

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: L.U.V. Enterprises Presents

And there is it! We're getting ready to do something BIG and BRILLIANT for the glory of God. Thank you for in advance for your participation and support. Thank you for you L.U.V., K.I.S.S and H.U.G.! I think we can all agree that what the world needs now is L.U.V., sweet L.U.V.! Well here we are! Getting ready to come to you! Thank you again for how you'll make that happen. 

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. 

Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins