Wise Wednesday: Event Rescheduled

Event Rescheduled!

Welcome and welcome back. It's another amazing day in paradise. Thank you so much for being here. Please excuse my delay in posting this. 

I posted yesterday about The Need To GROW Watch Party, happening today. And today I'm posting about it happening next week. Please excuse me for any inconvenience this causes.

We're on the edge of a hurricane! So please stay home. I have to plans to be inside. If that's not you, I get it. That's what feels safest for me and my superhero.

Believe me when I tell you, I'm not afraid to drive in the rain. We did it last week, on the way back from our stay in Boone. As we began to pass through Yadkinville the rain came pouring down so hard we got off the highway to wait it out. 

The sky was clear when we started back on the road but as the night descended, we drive right into another storm. I could barely see the lines on the road. We didn't get off this time. I put on my hazards and drove around 40 mph, like many other people. I didn't want to stop this time.

It took so much energy to focus like that. It exhausted me. So I'd rather invest my energy in something else. I'm going to spend that time with my young, Black, male superhero. 

We will veg out on some TV, play games, eat junk and connect. I've called him the super, ultra, mega coolest since birth and that hasn't changed in my eyes. 

Please join us next week when the roads will be dry. You can find event details here. Thanks again and in advance. Enjoy the amazing day you're creating. Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins