Motivating Monday (on Saturday): Imagination

Imagination

Welcome and welcome back. Today is Saturday, March 5, 2022! It's another amazing day in paradise. Thank you so much for being here.

I have so much on my mind. Enjoy the journey!

Now... Imagination... 

Recently, parts of this quote by Les Brown have been replaying over and over inside my head: 

"If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, to give up your time, your peace and your sleep for it. If all that you dream and scheme is about it, and life seems useless and worthless without it, and if you'd gladly sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all your terror of the opposition for it, and if you simply go after that thing that you want with all of your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence, and stern pertinacity, if neither cold, poverty, famished and gaunt, sickness or pain of body and brain can keep you away from a thing that you want, if dogged and grim you beseech and beset it, with the help of God you'll get it."

I'm there! FINALLY... I'm there. I started at the end "with the help of God". Now I claim all the stuff Mr. Brown mentions before that. 

That "thing" that I want "bad enough" is to be a mom on MY terms, the terms God put into my imagination to achieve. 

Have you seen the Imagination Is Everything video by Steve Harvey? In it Mr. Harvey quotes Albert Einstein who once said, "Imagination is the everything. It's the preview to life's coming attractions." When I think of all the things God has put in my imagination, I am excited, thrilled, exultant by what I see. 

But then I would freeze! 

Fear is something else, ain't it? I would think "who am I?". Then I remembered Marianne Williamson who asked, "who are you NOT to be...?".

In Mr. Harvey's video he goes on to say that "imagination is the evidence of things not seen". Why? Because the person who is imagining something is the only one who can see it, therefore they are the only ones who can produce it. When they produce it, that is their imagination come to life. 

With all the things I have been shown over the years, these words Mr. Harvey spoke really resonated with me, "When you imagine stuff, it's actually God showing you a preview of a coming attraction He has for you."

Over the last few weeks I've had several quotes come through my email inbox about imagination. There was even an entire article full of quotes on imagination. But I went to this video of one of my mentors, Stan Anderson (AKA Mastermind [MM] Stan, the visionary behind the Motivation Readers Mastermind Network) speaking on imagination. (His introduction starts 50 minutes in.)

Among his opening remarks is the statement, "
We have the ability to imagine anything." He is quick to add the potential downside, "Anything we imagine vividly and often our subconscious mind responds to or interprets as being something we want. Whether it is good or bad…"

Many people might wonder why that is significant so MM Stan continues, 

“The subconscious mind is responsible for the bulk of our behavior so if it’s under the impression that the thing we are constantly, vividly imagining is something that we want, it’s going to help adjust our behaviors to be consistent with the thing it interprets as what we want. And it’s responsible for the majority of our behavior.”

The idea of our behavior becoming consistent with the thing we want stuck with me. Then these words he spoke struck my heart was,

"There’s a difference between having some thoughts and using your imagination. See, we all have some thoughts. But our imagination is something when used properly compels action. So if we’re just thinking, thinking, thinking and having thoughts, we’re just in the theater of our mind watching a movie. Nothing wrong with that. But when we truly are delving into our imagination it’s going to influence our behavior to act." 

And that brings me back to Mr. Brown's words because I "want a thing bad enough", to be a mom first and foremost, to act in a way that I do all he suggested we need to do. 

The combination of Mr. Brown'sMr. Harvey's and MM Stan's words are causing such high vibrations in my spirit. I am compelled to speak, move and act without fear, or perhaps more accurately despite the fear. 

And then there's music, the tracks that are defining my... our lives.

The song Invisible by Black Violin represents where Wisdom and I have been. 

The song Alabaster Box by CeCe Winans represents how I feel about the journey we have been on.

The song New Life represents where we are headed because we believe the Impossible is Possible. And as the lyrics to Another Chance say, "I can't change the past but I control the future." So it's Time To Shine

Those last four songs are all by Black Violin. Thank you BV for providing the foundation of the soundtrack for our lives. Their imagination, come to life through their music, continues to fuel my passion to birth what's in my imagination.

The future Wisdom and I have is so vibrant and blindingly bright. I absolutely anticipate further heartache and challenges because that's life but having overcome what we've been through, we're gonna be alright. 

The Bible teaches, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1Corinthians 2:9)." It is also says, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (Matthew 7:7-8)." So I KNOW we're going to be way better than alright!

Our future is being created by three different opportunities that I'm combining to make one offering. The certifications and information I need are as follows: 

Circle of Security Workshop Facilitator: $1000

Wisdom of Trauma with Dr. Gabor Maté All Access Pass: $197

Jai Institute for Parenting Parent Coach

I'm currently enrolled in the parent coach program and I LOVE it!! It is exactly what I needed. I've been through the Circle of Security as a workshop participant and am so grateful for the foundation it gave me to understand the Jai experience so much more. 

Last year I was able to watch the Wisdom of Trauma movie and am looking forward to gaining the information from the All Access pass to add it to the program that is the foundation of the two main projects I am working on, The NEW Emancipation Proclamation and P.A.I.D. 2 Parent. 

We have a goal to raise $5,000. The breakdown of those funds is $2500 to stabilize our housing situation, $1500 to invest in the educational components listed above and $1000 to invest in starting the process of officially establishing the business.  

Will you please invest $1 in the ventures I'm pursuing? If you have invested already, will you contribute one more dollar? Whether you have invested or not, will you please share this with friends, family, co-workers and/or complete strangers? I would genuinely appreciate it. 

I'm offering thank you gifts to express our appreciation. Please fill out this Google form to choose what you would like to receive and/or find ways to invest. If you have invested, please complete the form to receive your gift. You can also follow me on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook

Thank you again for being here, letting me share a small portion of my imagination with you. I hope you honor your imagination. Don't let it pass you by. I am going to end with the words of MM Stan Anderson who said, "Our imagination is for one purpose alone, to impress our subconscious mind so we can release the power of the Almighty that is in every single one of us." Perhaps it's your time to shine too. 

No matter what reason and/or season you are in, thank you in advance for your support, continued support, investment and sharing. Enjoy the amazing day you're creating. Peace, Love and double hugs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins