Motivating Monday: November 8, 2021, Part 2

The Best Is Yet To Come in 2021

(Continued from Part 1)

Welcome to Part 2. You can find Part 1 here. Let's continue, shall we?

Usually I have a theme for my year. Last year it was "Two-Oh-Two-Oh Get Ready For Your Overflow" (thank you Cynthia Roberts). In so many wonderful ways we got so much overflow. I am so grateful for all those who contributed to our "Two-Oh-Two-Oh Overflow". 

Honestly, I expected that overflow to come in the form of money. I wasn't ready for it though. Now I am.

That's probably why God didn't reveal my theme for this year until last week, the first week of the second month of the year. What is crazy is I have been saying it to so many people since the year began. In fact I was speaking with a friend and mentioned not having a theme when I said, "the best is yet to come". 

That's when it hit me. I've had my theme for the year: "The Best Is Yet To Come in Twenty Twenty-One". I just didn't realize it. Even though the best of everything has already begun! It's time to truly reach for the best, not just let it happen.

That means our time living in a hotel has to end. The organization is only paying for it for so long. What this experience has done for me is create equity between the different aspects of my life. I have been able to give some Loving attention to the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional aspects of myself. This is something I have not been able to do, all at the same time, in probably ten years or more. 

One of the most important ideas God revealed to me, during this time of creating equity, is I don't have to sacrifice my son to launch L.U.V. and her projects. Instead He showed me Wisdom is an essential part of L.U.V. He is a reason why she exists the way she does. 

He should be involved in as much as he can understand. By incorporating him and including him early on (versus excluding him), we can plan time to work together and time to play together. I don't feel like I'm sacrificing Wisdom for L.U.V. or L.U.V. for Wisdom. 

Wisdom was born out of L.U.V. and Love. L.U.V. was raised from Wisdom and wisdom. They are inseparable. Equity has arrived and is allowing me to be the mom I want to be, as my career of choice, AND launch the business that will help others achieve equity too. 

This experience has been very informative, in showing me the limitations I've been living under, especially living in a hotel. One of the main limitations has to do with me being a mom and it being my career of choice. Every aspect of my life revolves around being a mom. For instance:

❤ I have the wonderful opportunity to serve my son on a daily basis. There are still many things he cannot do by or for himself. And there are still many things I do for him even though he can do them. That's the beauty of service.
❤ The experiences in poverty my son and I have been through, as research assistants for God, have shown me the power, importance and influence of motherhood (fatherhood and parenthood being synonymous).
❤ The latest project being created by L.U.V., the NEW Emancipation Proclamation, is because of my experiences as a mom. I'll share more of these last two points in next week's Motivating Monday post!

Being a mom IS my business. It IS my career. And I'm being led to share that. Because it is the most important career decision ever. Living in a hotel is not allowing me to make the most of it. It's time we leave this life behind for good.  

We are ready to finish up this aspect of our research and implement solutions to the economic pandemic many communities, especially in the African Diaspora, have experienced for generations. It's time for us to ambitiously move from poverty to prosperity to pave the way for others to do so as well. 

The plan has been created. It's nicknamed the NEW Emancipation Proclamation. One of the core components of the project is community. As an element of L.U.V. Enterprises this would have to be so since the motto is "building the village, raising the child". Community, village, whatever word you use, it is simply saying "we need each other". 

With the NEW Emancipation Proclamation being birthed as a new solution to poverty, it needs to be tested as well. And again Wisdom and I are its servants. The time has come to reach out to the world to be our village and support our move from poverty to prosperity. 

If you can help us, we would greatly appreciate it. Money is needed. The money we receive will be invested wisely. Our main objective is to secure a house. A house with a yard is ideal. 

A full size fridge with freezer in a complete kitchen would cause an incredible shift in what we can accomplish with our time. Leftovers and pre-made meals are objects of my wildest dreams right now. Having a space to prepare fresh meals and snacks instead of buying prepackaged junk would be a welcome and needed change. 

Here are ways you can help with us secure housing:

✴ Find a 2-3 bedroom house we could rent us on a short term or month-to-month lease. There are reasons for the short lease, which I would explain to the landlord. 
 Help us acquire the property by paying for some aspect of it (security deposit, a portion of the monthly rent, etc.)
 Help me qualify with credit assistance

I do realize, to some, these are audacious requests. There are four thoughts that come to mind in response:

1. "It's takes a whole village to raise a child." I'm looking for a whole village to "raise" us to another caliber of living.

2.  This is what Jesus meant when He said, "go and do thou likewise" to the lawyer in Luke 10. One of the three pillars of the NEW Emancipation Proclamation is the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan. The Samaritan has historically been labeled as "good" but God led me to see him differently. 

One of the exceptional things he did was pay for the housing of the wounded man he found on the road. Considering the condition of the man, it was long term housing so he could get the care he needed. We know this from the verse when he speaks to the host of the inn, leaving money and promising to pay more when he returned again.

When Jesus told the lawyer "go and do thou likewise" at the end of the parable, I doubt He was telling the lawyer to follow his own advise and extend mercy to others. He laid out a whole plan for lifting people from their wounds and setting them back on the road of life they were intended to travel. We should do likewise. 

You can find out more information on my intimate study of the parable by checking out my YouTube video series about it.  

3. "Many hands make light work". Let's face it, it's tough out here for A LOT of people in today's circumstances. That is not true for everyone though. 

If I had 20-25 people willing to contribute $20-25 per week for a place Wisdom and I could live, that's $400-625/week to pay for a house and all the expenses that come with it. That IS doable. It would give us some solid stability so I can pursue the education I need to move to the next phase of launching L.U.V. 

As a mentioned earlier, we've been on this research assignment for some time now. One aspect of research is gathering preliminary information. We did that by going through our experiences. 

Another aspect is doing something with what you find. That was creating the program for the NEW Emancipation Proclamation. We're moving towards implementation now. What I'm looking to do is experiment on what's been created with Wisdom and I continuing to be the researchers and the lab rats before we invite others to experiment. 

I do realize this aspect of the community is not for everyone. I'm asking for those who can help. There's more help we could use so please keep reading. 

Following closely behind housing in importance is getting me trained. This is the education I mentioned needing above. There are two trainings I want to be certified in. One is to be a Circle of Security workshop facilitator and the second is to become a parent coach through the Jai Institute for Parenting

Both of these programs require a significant financial investment so any amount we receive is greatly appreciated. In our situation, "all dollars matter" 😉! To invest in any aspect above please contact me via email: kai.timetoluv@gmail.com.

If you just want to send money you can do so in one of the following ways: 

*Cash App: $PAID2Parent, The NEW Emancipation Proclamation (Don't have Cash App? Please use this link.)

*PayPal or Venmo: kai.timetoluv@gmail.com

*Debit/Credit card via Square Checkout

Almost done!

FINALLY 🥳....

No money? No problem! The simplest, easiest and quickest way to help is to search any of my social media content and do something while you are there. For instance:

❧ Comment on a blog post
❧ Follow my Instagram, let me know you were there
❧ Like my Facebook business page, say hi!
❧ Subscribe to my YouTube channel, leave a word of encouragement
❧ Invite others to visit my pages too

Creating and building a brand is no small thing especially in today's competitive market. Something like commenting, following, liking and subscribing can change the game for a small operation like mine. When numbers go up, so does interests. Thank you in advance for checking out my platforms. 

And.....

We made it! PHEW! How are you? I'm checking in. I know I've said quite a bit. Thank you for coming this far with me. 

I feel like this post is complete now. We've come to the end of Part 2 of 2 for today. I'll have more posts on Tuesday and Wednesday as a special addendums to today's late edition. That's where I will speak on L.U.V. and things happening in the community to celebrate Black Love Day weekend. 

Thank you again for your time. I appreciate you being here. I appreciate your support and energy. Enjoy creating today. May your choices make it the best day ever. Peace ☮...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins