Introducing The NEW Emancipation Proclamation LIVE Video Series

Welcome Back! 

I'm working on consistency. All the messages in my head from presentations by random business coaches presenting at different meetings I've attended in the last little while say "consistency is key". So this is me being consistent. Mostly because there is soooooo much information to introduce the NEW Emancipation Proclamation that it is insane to think I can do it all in one sitting. 

It was overwhelming to think about. That's when the messages came to be consistent and do a little at a time. And here we are... doing a LIVE series... in the midst of a epic health crisis... declaring I have the answers to systemic racism, poverty, modern day slavery, the new Jim Crow and police brutality! 

Well... I do! 

God gave them to me. I did the research and God revealed how to compile what I know to make a significant difference in the lives of ALL people regardless of color. Crazy huh? Well... it depends on who you talk to. I don't think it's crazy (anymore) because God can use anyone He so chooses if they are willing. And mostly... I have been. 

Personally I get my inspiration to be "crazy", "angry", "honest" and dedicated to the collective success of my community from Malcolm X and Steve Jobs and Henry David Thoreau, James Baldwin and Jesus the Christ. It's important to get different perspectives. It's synchronicity when they come together for your greatest good. 

Now I'm not going to keep you here longer. I came to share some information with you. I'm about 10 days behind in posting this but better late than never. I'll be honest, sometimes I forget this blog is here. But then I think about referring someone to it for more information so I come and update it, like I'm doing now (wink, wink, smile). 

Here's the information you are probably looking for: 

Tonight (Thursday, 7.30.2020) is the continuation of a four week endeavor to introduce the NEW Emancipation Proclamation, a truly unique employment opportunity. I will broadcast live every Thursday for the next three weeks. 

Last week I broadcast via Facebook (link below) but starting tonight I will broadcast live via my channel on YouTube: L.U.V. Enterprises Presents.

YouTube Channel:  

I will be live from 7-7:30 p.m this Thursday and next Thursday.

Between Week 3 (August 6) & Week 4 (August 13), I will broadcast daily. I'm unofficially calling that last week "Resurrect Black Love Week". 

I got the idea from a gentleman (out of Cary, NC actually) who operates a website called 

The topics will be as follows:
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 7-7:30 p.m.: Why I Am Qualified - Part 1

Thursday, August 6, 2020: Why I Am Qualified - Part 2

Friday, August 7, 2020: Breaking Down the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan: Part 1-The Certain Lawyer

Saturday, August 8, 2020: Breaking Down the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan: Part 2-The Certain Man 

Sunday, August 9, 2020: Breaking Down the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan: Part 3-The Certain Samaritan

Monday, August 10, 2020: Breaking Down the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan: Part 4-The Process of Healing

Tuesday, August 11, 2020: Breaking Down the Parable of the Exceptional Samaritan: Part 5-Conclusion

Wednesday, August 12, 2020: The Recipe for Self-Destruction

Thursday, August 13, 2020, 7-8:30 p.m.: The NEW Emancipation Proclamation AKA The Recipe for L.U.V.

Each broadcast will last 30 minutes except for the last one. It is scheduled for 90 minutes and will include a Q & A after the presentation. 

I hope you can join me either LIVE or to catch the recording later. Either way, thank you for being here. I look forward to the time we will spend together. 

Create today. It's another amazing day in paradise. May your choices make it the best day ever. 

Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: 10 Ways to Help Me Eliminate Homelessness

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins