Momma's Monday: Joe

Joe

Welcome and welcome back. It's another amazing day in paradise . Thank you for being here. This is Joe. He's coming out of the woods with the dolly he stored there.

I originally introduced myself to him because it had originally been locked up on the corner of the pavilion with some of his other belongings. This is not normal activity for someone who's homeless so I introduced myself.

That was about 3 weeks ago. His story is heartbreaking. He had to hide the dolly in the woods, along with what's left of what he had. A lot was taken. I took it with me to put in my car.

As I've mentioned in the past, Wisdom and I panhandle. Tonight we're panhandling for Joe. He had a visit from ACORNS today and there's nothing they can do right now.

Nothing is immediate except cash in the hand so tonight is for Joe. If you're in a position to help please contribute here: https://hihello.me/p/1c3b227d-a132-4566-b9c6-26fad39a96c7. Please put "Joe" in the notes.

Thanks in advance. Continued success . The best is yet to come . Enjoy the amazing day you're creating . ...

#AHomeforJoe
#OurEldersDeserveMoreRespectThanThis
#EmancipatedMomma
#LUVEnterprisesPresents
#ThisIsHowWeHomeless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk Tuesday: Quantifiable Wins

Let's Talk Tuesday: Support From the Food Revolution Network

Wisdom Wednesday: Someone Called CPS On Me